Azure AD B2B Collaboration is now Generally Available! Azure AD B2B collaboration capabilities enable any organization using Azure AD to work safely and securely with users from any other organization, with or without Azure AD.
You will find the documentation on the following site:
Microsoft released a series of free Whitepapers about Windows Azure AD.
Windows Azure AD is the identity foundation for many Microsoft services like Office 365, Windows Intune, and others. Windows Azure AD is a comprehensive identity and access management cloud solution, utilizing the enterprise-grade quality and proven capabilities of Windows Server AD on-premises. It combines core directory services, advanced identity governance, security and application access management.
This series of whitepapers on Windows Azure AD offerings comprises:
- Active Directory from the on-premises to the cloud whitepaper.
- An overview of Windows Azure AD
- Leverage Multi-Factor Authentication with Windows Azure AD whitepaper.
- Leverage Multi-Factor Authentication Server on your premises whitepaper
- Leverage Windows Azure AD for modern Business Applications whitepaper.
The Whitepapers can be downloaded from the following location: